Make Money Online Motivation with Sandkat

Learn the Secrets to Making money Online

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Making Money Online is Hard Work - How do I get Traffic?

Traffic, Traffic, Traffic and more Traffic....

So, where are we now. Ah! Yes. Hopefully you have a beautiful brand new website displaying all your products that you want to sell, sell, sell.  Well you can sit there forever and wait and very little will happen.

Now what you might be selling may be a product that can be sold locally, perhaps its a service rather than a product.  Now that is  a whole lot easier - I'm not going to pretend you are clueless here because I know your not.  Any local service needs to be advertised and I'm sure if that's you, by now you will have a vehicle, flyers, etc etc advertising your business and web address, you will also be in the yellow pages (UK) or other telephone directories.  I am pretty sure you will have done this too but just in case you haven't.  Type in directories into you search bar and you will find a whole list of  other places where you can advertise mostly for free.  I did a pet sitting service once and I still re-advertise each year.  Its not really a business - although at one time I was serious about it - I still do it from time to time because it  really is effortless and good fun.  It cost me nothing to advertise and I still get phone calls from time to time - that was only from one listing in one directory.  These can be powerful ways of advertising your business and getting traffic to your website.  Great if your local or can post your products. 

If you already have a website and it's a business site for which you depend on to provide some, if not all of your income, you will have already realised that you face massive competition. It is extremely difficult to get you website to the top of the search engine rankings, certainly on a permanent basis.  I have already emphasised using keywords to increase search engine rankings on previous posts so I'm not going into that again.  In my next update I will be helping you to increase your search engine traffic by another means.

GET TOP GOOGLE RANKINGS AND SEND YOUR SALES ROCKETING

See you all soon

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I think your article is right on, especially the point you make about SEO and getting the top ranking we all want and need. Keeping that top ranking is even more difficult than getting it in the first place! I'd like to share some information about a system I discovered that gets traffic for just about any niche and does NOT rely on SEO. Also, it uses Free Google tools. The only draw-back is that it requires a small amount of personal attention ("work") to set it up and keep it running. This is the very method that brought me to this blog post. By using a not too well known tool called "Google Alerts" you are instantly notified whenever someone types your key-word-phrase into their browser. It would take several pages to explain the details of how to properly set-up and use the system, so I've put a post on my blog for anyone who wants more information. In fact I'll give detailed instructions on how to get the PDF version free through a "back door" (legally of course) for your readers! You can get the Full Story at: http://www.LaserTargetedTraffic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete