Make Money Online Motivation with Sandkat

Learn the Secrets to Making money Online

Saturday 16 January 2010

Making Money Online is Hardwork

OK, so lets get on with the detail of the first of these 3 methods of making money online.

You Have Your Own Products to Sell and Want Your Own Website

You have products to sell and need to increase or even make your first sales by using a website.  For a lot of people this is common place stuff and all youngsters are taught a great deal about computers, websites and web building at school.  However, not everyone has just left school. The easy way to begin marketing your products on a website is to pay someone to build a website for you.  This disposes of a lot of the hard work but it can be costly and you will most likely have to continue to keep paying up if you need to change or update your information - especially if your a novice.

Now without giving my age away - I first used a computer in 1997.  I had never been on a PC before and I learnt at a - dare I say that dirty word - a call centre.  I had a need at the time to find full time well paid employment.  Call centre work was not in that bracket, so, I was compelled to stay at work in my own time and teach myself about computers, all the various microsoft packages and other bespoke systems in order to become a Manager.  It was a daunting task but I loved it.  I find it very satisfying to be able to find my way around the net, use many types of software and also now added to the list is building my own websites.  One of the first I built is still up and running.  You can find it at  http://www.sweetdreamanimations.co.uk/


That was a long time ago but now the end result is I will have a go at anything.  So, the time came for me to work from home, to start earning real money.  I could not stump up enough cash to pay someone to build my websites and as I liked working on computers I decided to learn to build my own website.  The only question without an answer was .. How!

Well, I have already promoted the particular product I used in previous blogs but here it is again.
BUILD  WEBSITES LIKE THE PROFESSIONALS

I cannot stress enough how versatile and useful this product is.  It walks you through every step with screen shots and help files on everything.  The system allows you to build as many pages as you like.  Easily add autoresponders.  Allows you to add links with complete ease.  Add pictures and affilitate links to you hearts content. Change your pages whenever you need to. It shows you how to set up sales, information, contact, about us pages etc. etc. You can build hundreds of websites or web pages.  It truly is sa imple and incredibly useful tool.  Once your site is built it walks you through hosting, pdf clients etc.  There are even hlep files comcerning keywords, where to place them and the best way to set up your website for maximum image.  It even makes adding google ads the simplest thing ever.

Right so thats enough of the "floggin the product to death bit".  My next blog will help you consider  - once you have the flashiest website in the world - how on earth you get that vital traffic to you website in order to make the sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment